Friday, 08 June 2012

Take me back...

The other day the question of whether or not I had written a love letter before came up and that got me thinking about my high school days. I've written a love letters, and poems about the ones I loved. Not only that, my friends and I wrote each other letters. About deep things. About silly things. Going through my letter box made me smile and miss the days when you could put what you felt on put on paper and it was captured there forever. I know there's email and stuff but there is just something sincere about putting your words on paper. You know, taking the time to make sure it comes out right 'cause there's no backspace button just crossing out or starting again.

source: mymindin.tumblr.com

On the note of 'old' things...I REALLY would like to get a typewriter!


I'm tired but look forward to the weekend ahead. So, here's to a good weekend:)

Peace, love and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment