Friday, 01 June 2012

Anchor Of My Soul


source: crushculdesac.tumblr.com

Anchor Of My Soul
by Sunday B. Fakus
You have taken the winds away from me
With words that calmed the storm of my life.
You brought me within the proximity of your reach
And smoothly chased the solitude away.
An unbridled passion, adorned with golden dreams,
Replaces loneliness my mind has long forsaken.
And being condemned to missing knowledge of life
The knowledge of your love redeemed the loss.
Then my heart, like the eyes of an eagle,
Truly, passionately seeks and finds you.
Doubts, anyway, aren't a comparison to my strong love
For you're the anchor of my soul.



A Paris Elopement: Karl Thoennessen and Leslie Yeung of Rogue Territory get hitched!

For all the lovers out there that have found their anchor and for all those that have yet to find theirs:)

Peace, love and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment