Friday, 16 March 2012

Fly me to Scotland!

So it's cold and wet in Cape Town today. Not the greatest! Made me think of how I would love to take a trip overseas and visit a really good friend of mine who is in Scotland.

Edinburgh
source: lovescotland.tumblr.com

Having celebrated my birthday this past week, coupled with not seeing my friend for over fours years made me want to have head over to Scotland and have breakfast with him. I guess it's the simple things in life that make all the difference.

source: bkfst.tumblr.com
 Despite missing my dear friend, and a few others that are now in a different part of the country, I had a great day! And as cliché as this may sound, your birthday really does remind you of how blessed you are :)

Peace, love and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment