Monday, 07 May 2012

Pick me up

So today has not been the best of days. Woke up 15 minutes before the time I was meant to be somewhere this morning. I can't really say I it was the worst day of my life but it really does stand out in the top 10. Whenever I feel like this I turn to music. Lately I have heard quite a few good songs that but for some reason the one that has stuck is Ordinary Heart by Emily King.

source: emilyking.bandcamp.com

If you remember, I did a post on her a while ago. I find the words of here songs sincere. I just love this woman's music and she looks amazing in this cover art! Whoever said pick-me-up music had to be pumping? I say, it simply has to be beautiful.

Here's to hoping that tomorrow's a better day.

Peace, love and happiness:)

No comments:

Post a Comment