Wednesday, 04 April 2012

Little Miss Sunshine:)

The other day I was wearing yellow, and true to form I had a good day filled with smiles and laughter. I never really believed in the colour of your clothing changing, refecting or having an effect on your mood. Well, not until that day. Coincidetally I then found a couple of yellow items that I loved and that I knew would surely brighten up any day if I had them on. So here they are....


Drew Barrymore in Alexander McQueen
Give me these heels!
source: hipsterbleedsglitter.tumblr.com
Beyonce in a blazer
source:beyonce101.tumblr.com

Sometimes it can just be a little pop of yellow...

Beyonce in lovely printted pants
source: beyonce101.tumblr.com
Yellow nails adding a pop of colour!
Here's to brighter days:)

Peace love and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment